- Set aside a whole weekend.
- Insert Tab A into Slot B which looks a lot like Slot C, D, E and F.
- Insert screw X into hole J, no, not that screw, the other one. You know, the one you don't have the tool for.
- Tighten until something snaps.
- Strip the screw head.
- Swear, a lot.
- Stand back and admire the wonky table you just put together and worry about why you have five screws left over, or worse still, several missing!
We've all been there, trying and often failing to put together flat pack furniture. Well, at West Yorkshire Furniture we don't do flat pack furniture! Instead we have a team of professional craftsman, lead by a 3rd generation manufacturer with over 40 years experience in hand crafting furniture, making the furniture for you!
All our Gateleg tables come fully assembled, so do our DVD & CD storage units, chairs, coffee tables, nest of tables and magazine racks. The drop leaf tables are the only thing we sell that require a tiny bit of assembly. They only require one bolt tightening on each leg, it's really really easy! You can find instructions for download before your order on the Gateleg and Drop Leaf tables page. Quite often, and if you're really not up to it, we can assemble it for you when we deliver! We're awesome like that!
"Why do the drop leaf tables require assembly?" I hear you ask. Well the simple fact is, if we put the legs on them before delivery, we wouldn't get many in the back of the van and delivery costs would go up! This way, we get to pass the savings on to you!